SQUAMISH MOUNTAIN BIKE RENTALS
Mountain Bike Rental Squamish
Squamish is known as the “Mountain Bike Capital of Canada” – with over 200km of single track. Mountain Bike Magazine rated Squamish as “one of the top 25 wildest and most exotic places to ride in the world.” Let our local, friendly, and certified guides treat you to a sweet ride!
From our central location, you can easily head out for a tour of the Diamond Head area, Brackendale, Valleycliffe, or Highlands/Alice Lakes areas and get great runs in on some of the Classic Squamish Trails, including Half Nelson, Rupert, Man Boobs, Roller Coaster, Pseudo Tsuga, and Angry Midget.
Sea to Sky Adventure company has done the research and settled on an outstanding selection of Norco bikes as the perfect bike for a day of adventurous riding in Squamish. Our company offers the largest Norco bike rental selection in Squamish. Our bikes are all 2019 models, built with Squamish in mind – you can’t get more local than this.
The 2019 NORCO SIGHT A1 ALL-MOUNTAIN FULL SUSPENSION
This is the bike designed for Squamish. Delivering a perfectly balanced and incredibly efficient ride experience, the Sight Killer B is the complete package for all mountain riding. A short, ultra-stiff rear end, low BB and slack head angle speak to a ride that begs to be ridden as far and as fast as you dare.
We have both the 27.5″ and 29″ tire sizes.
- Fox Performance 36 front fork
- Fox Performance Float rear shock
- Race Face Aeffect dropper post
The 2019 NORCO RANGE A1 ENDURO FULL SUSPENSIOn
The 2018 Norco Range is the ideal Enduro bike – purpose-built to rip downhill with category-bending capability. It climbs efficiently for a big rig, but unleashes its full potential when pointed downhill – delivering confidence-inspiring stability and control for serious speed over technical terrain.
We have both the 27.5″ and 29″ wheel sizes.
Fox Performance 36 front fork
Fox Performance Float rear shock
Race Face Aeffect dropper post
2018 Peddle Assit Trek E-bike
Powerfly builds on its success with a new full suspension line-up that borrows from Trek’s proven off-road legacy. The full suspension Powerfly makes mountain biking even more fun. The Bosch Performance CX pedal assist system makes for a supremely capable bike that allows you to go further and have more fun.
Norco Fluid FS 26 (for those under 5’2″)
This is a full suspension all-mountain bike with 26 inch wheels for those who are under 5’2″ and are looking for all the performance of a great bike.
- 120 mm travel front and rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Full suspension.
Norco Fluid FS 4.2 (for smaller youth)
This is a full suspension all-mountain bike with 24 inch wheels for those who are under 5’2″ and are looking for all the performance of a great bike and want to stay a little closer to the ground.
- 100 mm travel front and rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Full suspension
Norco Fluid HT 2.3+
This is a hardtail bike with 20 inch wheels for kids.
- 60 mm front travel
- Mechanical disc brakes
- Hardtail frame
MOUNTAIN BIKE POLICY
- For a full refund you must cancel your booking 24hrs prior to pick-up
- There is a $500 damage deposit on each bike. The deposit will cover potential damage caused during the activity. The deposit is fully refunded when the equipment is returned without damage.
- We charge $30 an hour for repair, with a 1hr minimum. In addition, we add the cost of parts and materials needed. You will be charged the full retail value for lost, stolen or destroyed rental equipment
- We offer insurance for CAD$29 that will cover damage up to CAD$300.
- Late returned gear is charged according to our rates. Please call us as soon as possible when you realize you are going to be late.
- We offer repair kits for purchase ($20). Kits include new tube, tire levers, and pump. The kits are yours to keep and if unused, we buy them back for $15
Additional Rental Information
- All rental bikes are located at the Squamish Adventure Center located at 38551 Loggers Lane.
- All bikes are serviced by a qualified bike mechanic.
- All bikes are inspected prior to rental to ensure they are in perfect condition.
- The renter is responsible for any and all damages or loss, however, caused while the bike is in the custody of the renter.
- A $500 security deposit required and valid ID is required for all bike rentals.
We are open from 8 am to 6 pm 7 days per week.